Royal Leather Industries Limited is a vertical unit producing finished leather for shoes, garments, handbags and furniture. It comprises of leather Tannery and Stitching factories for garments and furniture articles
1. Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing
and a more friction less experience
2. Create a more user-friendly and more visual product story with improved navigation and filtering
3. Build out a robust product show case functionality for both local and international clients, which in-turn increase the sale
4. Dramatically improve SEO performance and content marketing opportunities
5. Implement a fully responsive solution backed by CMS
6. The CMS (content management system) must provide the facility to add products, broadcast newsletters, events and banners etc.
Royal Leather Industries Limited as a producer and exporter of finished leather
goods and hides wanted to keep their website and it's content simple, but they
had recognized a need to improve their digital strategy and content marketing.
This Webdesign project was driven by content strategy: creating an engaging product catalogue site along with exhibiting quality standards and certifications they hold, and deepening their existing content for both search and user experience. We wanted to provide more opportunities for visitors to get to know
RLI, with more content around sustainability, environment-friendly policy, and up
to the mark international standards
Using the latest web technologies Coding Pro – Pakistan designed and developed the frontend and backend of the website. We provided the ability to add unlimited products, events, and email newsletters all by themselves without ever involving Coding Pro in future
ZEITundZUTRITT is a German company which provides time recording solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises. With ZEITundZUTRITT companies find their solution for personnel time recording, order time tracking and tracking as well as access control for their company
The client wanted to build a product that can be installed at shops and SMEs. A system that logs the attendance, working hours, breaks and details about employee presence at premises. The system then calculates the total hours worked and total wages at the month-end
1. Use cost-efficient hardware for identification of each employee (Keychain
embedded RFID used)
2. The system should be user-friendly even for elderly people
3. The system should be fault-tolerant w.r.t power and internet connectivity
4. Dramatically improve SEO performance and content marketing opportunities
5. It should behave as a Plug and Play device with no additional networking and wirings required
6. Entries made in real-time should be backed-up at multiple locations since all the operations involved are mission-critical
ZEITundZUTRITT as a trusted name wanted a product that can be relied upon. So, for this new venture, they required an optimized and error-free solution, which is up to the par with modern design aesthetics and unclogged user experience to compete with other products. Here at Coding Pro - Pakistan our team thoroughly studied the requirements and implemented the solution using 7"Touch Screen Mounting with Raspberry Pi 3 as a micro-controller. RFID technology was used for user identification. Each user was provided with an RFID fob-key(keychain). The user was to scan its fob-key at the terminal and select the purpose of entry. Once the entry was made it was stored on the system and simultaneously uploaded to the Google Cloud. At the backend, Google Cloud was used as a data storage unit
Bahu Chem is a company which deals in leather processing chemicals and known for its reliability, quality, accountability slogan. Their belief is to provide their clients fast and hassle-free supplies on time.
The businesses nowadays are shifting towards digitalization in office work. When Bahu Chem shifted from manual entries registers to computers they were overwhelmed due to sheer amount of excess work their staff have to do while making entries and reporting. The problem was: Their systems were not interconnected and running the software in a decentralized manner
1. Access to any client computer from anywhere in the world.
2. Restricted access to files and software.
3. Restricted access to company inner details.
4. A secure system to work on.
5. Access to multiple machines from any client computer.
6. Approval for any file or software access.
7. Admin can look over every task going on from one computer without living chair and letting the employee know that they are being watched
CODING PRO helped them to be on top by providing consultancy and implementing small network setup. Now they have one 24/7 running server. Many computers can now act as clients to that server and the staff can work smoothly on client computers. The main server is the heart of network which can get users connectivity request from anywhere in the world. Thus making the remote access for top management possible. Now, the company saves a lot of time, all possible due to the smooth collaboration and communication between their team
With the rise of eCommerce awareness throughout the world, each day more
and more stores are being introduced in the market. The customers are smart,
aware and have a means to evaluate before buying. Big giants like Amazon, eBay
and AliExpress are paving their ways in these markets too. So, at this point of time evens the lightest margin for losing a customer due to poor eCom store performance e.g lags, higher load times, bad user interface and experience is intolerable.
Reducing eCommerce issues such as a low conversion rate and shopping cart abandonment are also kept in mind. We produce trackable solutions based on the individual client’s scenario, demographics, products, cart and many other factors. Our eCommerce web designs aim to facilitate your online enterprise’s performance to achieve your stated goals
While it is true that a beautiful eCommerce website design may not necessarily yield an effective site, consumers are quick to respond to anything that is perceived as being beautifully designed. An attractive, efficient and highly functional eCommerce Webdesign from our professional web designers and developers will increase your ROI. This is because the new website will elevate the perceived value of your products and services and also inspire consumer trust
The willingness to admit your weaknesses and your vulnerabilities are actually very powerful
Following are some added benefits of using these frameworks for your
1. Massive market experience
2. Strong technical support
3. Easy to use
4. Responsive design for mobile and for all screen sizes
6. Multi-Stores integration
7. All payment gateways available along CoD (Cash on Delivery)
8. Interactive dashboard for store owners
9. PoS (Point of Sale) & Accounting software integration etc.
Thats great! If you have a decent niche and want to sell it online, we are happy to
help you to start with. Our team will identify your needs by the process of requirement gathering procedures of eCommerce development. Then, based on your input we will customize the best package that suits your needs. You can select the look and feel from thousands of themes available. You can also select
multiple payment methods available instantly.
Have any questions?
mail us [email protected] or call us +92 300 0022 541
GlamourByMA is a makeup studio by Ms. Maha Anjum a young aspiring lady. The studio is a bold startup intended to spread awareness among the women of Pakistan about the originality of makeup products, sharing tips & techniques, etc.
Since GlamourByMA's wanted to bring reform in the makeup industry of Pakistan, funds were needed to make it happen. They wanted to prove their capabilities to as many people as possible in a short time & limited budget. For that they needed real clients to pay them off
Our task was to develop a marketing strategy, enhancing their content, & gaining maximum reach by exploiting all the means available on a Social platform like hashtags, mentions, locations & text etc.
CODING PRO helped them to be on top by providing consultancy and implementing some growth hacking strategies Such as when to post, what to post, copywriting content. and got 386 organic followers in a month just because of the right use of keywords, hashtags, mentions and location.
Six B Food Industries (Pvt.) Ltd. prides itself as one of the leading manufacturers in the multi-category of brands spanning across Confectionery, Beverages & Culinary. The company is a well-established outfit with its nationwide distribution network. They started their journey in the world of Confectionary & Beverages in 1985 under the ownership of Mr. Muhammad Tahir Anjum (CEO). Their product range now crosses over eighty items.
The client wanted Complete re-design and development of Six-B website. The key aim of this project was to deliver an outstanding brand & an interactive online experience for users, to simply and quickly access information on Six-B's products.
1. To incorporate latest design trends into the new website & keep the aesthetics consistent with their color themes
2. The old website seriously lacked all of Six-B's product listing & showcasing in any appropriate way. Our major task was to add all products their flavors and packing sizes on the new website
3. The website speed & loading time should be kept under 2.5 seconds. It should be responsive on all screen sizes like mobiles, tablets, desktops & TVs etc.
4. Providing a backend system to the company for adding, changing & removing banners, videos, products and jobs etc.
As our first experience with any FMCG, we took this task as an opportunity for learning. We experienced that the media team of Six-B was active on Social Media and they were well aware about tech and trends. Together with their team's outputs our designers made a mix of professional and funky design. Our UX developers kept their eyes on the overall user experience & suggested changes in design where needed. After design finalizations our development team completed the project in given time. The website was made in Laravel 6 to lower the hosting costs of the client.
007 Shoes is an Italian shoe brand with its stitching & production units in Pakistan. The brand started in November 2019, Now expanding its warehouses across Europe. With his extensive experience in leather & the design industry of Itlay, Mr Imdad found the need of an Ecom shop to expand his business opportunities.
The client wanted a multi-language fully featured ecom store for online orders. The client asked for a user friendly design with premium and executive looks. They wanted social media pages integrations along with an easy to use back panel for admin.
Following are some prominent & challenging features requested by the client.
1) Mobile-Friendly website since Mobile shopping accounts for 50% of online transactions
2) High-resolution Photos & Video to showcase all aspects of the product
3) Special Offers based on user buying habits and history of purchase
4) Persistent shopping cart even after the page is closed
5) Accept all payment methods w.r.t to the customer's country of origin
Coding Pro appreciates high quality work of our fellow industry experts and knows its strength & weaknesses. We strongly believe in the words of Daniel Goleman that
willingness to admit your weaknesses and your vulnerabilities are actually very powerful
So, developing an eCommerce store from scratch is considered a huge mistake nowadays. A single eCommerce store involves highly sensitive operations like inventory management & payments management. The software industry as a whole believes that instead of spending time and effort on individual stores by many developers, let the big names work on a single project and utilize, amend and change according to individual needs.
Coding Pro has partnered with Preastashop, its a framework powering 200,000+ stores. Our skilled developers change the store, according to client needs.